May 22nd, 2018
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for processing the data is TISECO BVBA, with VAT number BE0455 529 123. The contact data of TISECO BVBA are as following:
Postal address: Industrial zone Huttegem 2 - 8570 Anzegem – Belgium
Telephone: 056/ 77 25 71
E-mail : email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DOES TISECO COLLECT?
TISECO may collect the following personal data from users of the tiseco.be web shop using the relevant forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card (PAN+CVV2) to comply with the PCI DSS standard or account number (provided by the customer in the event of a return) when the user visits the website, logs in, places an order online, contacts TISECO or takes part in promotions.
In addition, TISECO collects all data related to website navigation and interaction with the brand. All personal data that TISECO collects originates from the person concerned.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the person concerned will be processed for the following purposes depending on the application:
- The management and processing of the registration on the website. The registration means the profiling of the user's navigation on the website. This profiling consists of the use of the customer's personal data and the information of his/her navigation such as products viewed or added to the shopping bag, the web pages visited, the location to assess personal preferences and/or interests in order to offer the customer the content of the website, offers, services and products that match his/her profile.
- The management and processing of the online purchase. We use the customer's personal data to process and deliver his/her order, to inform him/her of the situation of the order by e-mail and/or telephone.
- To manage and send information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer by e-mail, message or post. The sending of this information means the profiling of users. It consists of the use of personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, and the information about the navigation on the website in order to assess certain characteristics concerning their personal preferences in order to offer them the commercial messages appropriate to their profile.
- Respond to the exercise of the rights of inspection, rectification, removal and objection, questions and complaints.
- Management and delivery of sales receipts: digital receipt and sales invoice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
TISECO only saves the personal data for a period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to be able to provide a solution to issues and problems that arise, to implement improvements, to start services and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that the personal data may be stored for a reasonable period of time, even after the person concerned no longer uses the services of TISECO or no longer uses the web shop. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all TISECO systems.
WHAT LEGITIMIZES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
TISECO has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE AGREEMENT
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data collected from the person concerned is the fulfilment of a sales contract. In this regard, the person concerned is obliged to provide the data necessary for the fulfilment of this contract. If such data are not provided, the completion of the sale is not possible.
The management and distribution of the sales invoice is based on TISECO's legal obligation in its relationship with its customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the person's personal data is consent, if given:
- Management of the registration on the webshop.
- Managing the sending of information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and personal information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
- Responding to the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection, questions and complaints by the person concerned.
- Management of the notification service regarding the availability of articles on the website. Management and delivery of the following sales receipts: digital receipt and invoice.
- If the person concerned withdraws his/her permission, this shall not affect the purchase agreement made between him/her and TISECO
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the person's personal data is the legitimate interest of TISECO :
- The profiling by means of navigation on the website carried out by a registered user and all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling for the transmission of information on exclusive offers, the latest novelties and personal information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
- The sending of satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by TISECO's customers in order to obtain their opinion and to improve these products and services.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our webshop remains secure and to help TISECO understand users' needs, expectations and satisfaction level and therefore to improve its services, products and brands. All these measures are taken in order to improve customer satisfaction level and provide a unique browsing and buying experience.
TO WHOM ARE WE ALLOWED TO PASS ON THE DATA?
The personal data of the person concerned may be passed on/listed to the following addressees: Public authorities and institutions when required by tax and employment legislation, social security rules or any other applicable system of standards. Under no circumstances does TISECO sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES TISECO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The web shop uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to the data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. In order to achieve these objectives, the user agrees that TISECO obtains data for the authentication of access controls. In addition, every transaction on the website takes place via secure payment systems. The confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the relevant entity.
TISECO declares that it has taken all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes and to prevent their loss, modification and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA?
The following rights belong to you. You can ask your rights via the following e-mail address: Jolien@tiseco.be
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to know whether or not TISECO processes personal data relating to you and to inspect the personal data that TISECO has about you.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
You have the right to request TISECO to rectify personal data if they are inaccurate or to supplement them if they are incomplete. If you are logged in to our web shop, it may be easier to make the corrections directly yourself by changing the profile.
RIGHT OF DATA ERASURE/RIGHT OF OBLIVION
You can ask us to delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for other reasons.
RIGHT OF RESTRICTION
You have the right to request the limitation of data processing. In this case, we will save them exclusively for the fulfilment or substantiation of legal claims.
RIGHT TO TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right to obtain the personal data in a structured, common and understandable form, and to transfer them to another data controller if the processing is based on consent or a contract and processed by automated means.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
You may object to your personal data being processed on the basis of the general or legitimate interest pursued by TISECO. This also applies to profiling. In this case, TISECO will no longer process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or for the fulfilment or substantiation of possible legal claims.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal consequences for you or which otherwise significantly affects you. However, it is not possible to exercise such a right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and TISECO. TISECO is competent under the law applicable to TISECO, unless it takes appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedom and legitimate interests or relies on your explicit consent.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian data protection agency. In order to process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.